Manage costs, boost productivity & support your workforce
Working Time Solutions has helped manufacturers optimise shift working for nearly 30 years.
Now, more than ever, we’re seeing huge appetite to modernise resourcing models.
This is being driven by a diverse range of factors, from demand volatility and economic pressures to skills shortages, automation and macro issues such as Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Brexit.
As the UK’s leading authority on shift work, we want to ensure our specialist insight and software helps businesses manage current pressures, plan for future challenges and seize new opportunities.
We’ve harnessed insight gained from our extensive work in the sector to create a free e-book.
In it you will find valuable information and guidance on:
- Achieving significant operational, financial and HR benefits through optimised workforce planning and management
- Implementing a Demand-Led Rostering model that is responsive to volatility, reducing underutilisation and reliance on expensive overtime and agency
- Best practice considerations around shift pattern design, rota management and engaging your shift workers
- Modernising your workforce management system so it better supports flexibility, efficiency and employee well-being
- Tips for minimising fatigue and risk and maintaining compliance in a changing regulatory landscape
If the demand graph below looks familiar, then you’ll know balancing labour supply and demand in a dynamic manufacturing environment is a challenge.
Download our free e-book ‘Transforming shift work in manufacturing’ by filling the form below. See how the effective planning, management and monitoring of shift work can be the key to overcoming many central challenges faced by manufacturers.
If you’d like to explore this topic in more detail, the e-book also contains details of how you can gain more valuable insight and engage directly with our expert consultants.