e-book: Transform shift planning, rostering and workforce management
Working Time Solutions has helped food and drink manufacturers optimise shift working for nearly 30 years.
Now, more than ever, we’re seeing huge appetite to modernise resourcing models.
This is being driven by a diverse range of factors, from demand volatility and economic pressures to skills shortages, automation and macro issues such as Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Brexit.
As the UK’s leading authority on shift work, we want to ensure our specialist insight and software helps businesses manage current pressures, plan for future challenges and seize new opportunities.
We’ve harnessed insight gained from our extensive work in the sector to create a free e-book.
In it you will find valuable information and guidance on:
- Achieving significant operational, financial and HR benefits through optimised workforce planning and management.
- Implementing a Demand-Led Rostering model that is responsive to volatility, reducing underutilisation and reliance on expensive overtime and agency.
- Best practice considerations around shift pattern design, rota management and engaging your shift workers.
- Modernising your workforce management system so it better supports flexibility, efficiency and employee well-being.
- Tips for minimising fatigue and risk and maintaining compliance in a changing regulatory landscape.
Download a pdf of our free e-book ‘Transforming shift work in manufacturing’ by clicking on the image below. and see how the effective
planning, management and monitoring of shift work can be the key to overcoming many central challenges faced by manufacturers.
For more information please contact:
Steve Firth | Sales Manager
T: +44 (0)161 720 0903| M: +44 (0)7792 903946 | firstname.lastname@example.org