Workforce Planning Masterclass
Date: Thursday 16th May 2019
This is the UK’s leading event focused on how to design, implement and manage shift patterns.
You will acquire knowledge and practical tips from experts in the field of working time, shift working and workforce planning and management.
Valuable insight will also be shared by industry leaders who recently changed their resourcing models to be efficient, effective and support employee wellbeing.
The CPD-accredited event will be invaluable for professionals in Operations, HR and Finance looking to:
- Boost productivity, improve customer service, eliminate overtime and reduce reliance on agency workers.
- Use Annualised Hours and Demand-Led Rostering systems to replace ‘precarious’ forms of employment (e.g. zero hour contracts) with full-time secure roles.
- Protect shift workers’ health, improve their work-life balance and create appealing patterns that support recruitment and retention.
- Manage the impact of Brexit by increasing workforce flexibility and responsiveness.
- Maintain compliance with Working Time regulations, legislation such as the National Living Wage and ethical supplier audits.
Register your interest
Please complete the contact form below to register your interest.