Workforce Planning Masterclass
Date: Thursday 11th October
Location: etc. venues, 11 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 3HU
This is the UK’s leading event focused on how to design, implement and manage shift patterns.
For just £75*, you can acquire knowledge and practical tips from experts in the field of Working Time and gain valuable insights
from industry leaders who recently changed their resourcing models.
The CPD-accredited event will be invaluable for professionals in Operations, HR and Finance looking to:
• Boost productivity, improve customer service, eliminate overtime and reduce reliance on agency workers.
- Use Annualised Hours and Demand-Led Rostering systems to replace ‘precarious’ forms of employment (e.g. zero hour contracts) with full-time secure roles.
• Protect shift workers’ health, improve their work-life balance and create appealing patterns that support recruitment and retention.
• Manage the impact of Brexit by increasing workforce flexibility and responsiveness.
• Maintain compliance with Working Time regulations, legislation such as the National Living Wage and ethical supplier audits.
'3 for 2' ticket offer
Book by 21st September to receive 3 places for the price of 2. Bookings can be made via our Eventbrite page here.
Click on the green Tickets button then select the first option called 'Group Discount' to take advantage of the offer.
Book now to secure your place at the Masterclass
- Andy Barnett - Head of Customer Service Operations at Siemens Healthineers
- Julie Bell - Technical Team Lead at HSL: HSE's Health & Safety Laboratory
The day’s sessions will include:
- Case study: Siemens Healthineers
Hear how Siemens Healthineers implemented a workforce planning and management solution that helped the organisation transition to a 7-day operating window.
- Expert paper:
HSL: HSE’s Health & Safety Laboratory
Fatigue, risk and stress are key considerations when designing and implementing new shift patterns. This session will cover best practice and latest scientific research that needs to be considered.
session: Optimised working time systems – “the art of the possible”
This session will cover a range of shift design principles, pattern options and ways of working that have delivered significant benefits across a range of sectors.
Insight session: Communications & engagement
Effective communications and engagement are key to the workforce optimisation process. Experts will explore how best to secure participation and buy-in, whilst mitigating risk and encouraging a change-ready mindset.
How to book and '3 for 2' ticker offer
Click here to book online. If you would prefer to pay by invoice, please call 0161 720 5050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Many organisations have booked multiple places for colleagues across HR, Operations and Finance. To encourage this cross-department learning, we’re offering 3 places for the price of 2 for all bookings made before 21st September.
Bookings can be made via our Eventbrite page here. Click
on the green Tickets button then select the first option called ‘Group Discount’ to take advantage of the offer.
*Cost: £75 & VAT & Booking Fee (Total Cost £96.44)