Workforce Planning Masterclass
Date: Thursday 11th October
Location: Manchester city centre
This is the UK’s leading event focused on how to design, implement and manage shift patterns.
The event will be invaluable for anyone looking to:
• Boost productivity, improve customer service, eliminate overtime and reduce reliance on agency workers.
- Use Annualised Hours and Demand-Led Rostering systems to replace ‘precarious’ forms of employment (e.g. zero hour contracts) with full-time secure roles.
• Protect shift workers’ health, improve their work-life balance and create appealing patterns that support recruitment and retention.
• Manage the impact of Brexit by increasing workforce flexibility and responsiveness.
• Maintain compliance with Working Time regulations, legislation such as the National Living Wage and ethical supplier audits.
- Andy Barnett - Head of Customer Service Operations at Siemens Healthineers
- Julie Bell - Technical Team Lead at HSL: HSE's Health & Safety Laboratory
The day’s sessions will include:
- An overview of concepts such as Demand-Led Rostering, Lean Employee Resourcing and Annualised Hours that support effective shift design and management.
- Interactive practical exercises on shift pattern planning and how technology can be used to support the design process.
- Engaging case studies on real world implementation.
- Tips for effective management & continuous improvement.
Early booking offer
How to book
Click here to book online. If you would prefer to pay by invoice, please call 0161 720 5050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org