Seminar: Workforce Planning in Manufacturing
Date: Thursday 26th April
- Reduce labour costs, boost productivity, eliminate overtime and minimise
reliance on agency workers.
- Create more flexible resourcing models that respond to demand volatility,
seasonality and help you remain competitive in uncertain times.
- Create appealing and flexible patterns for diverse demographics that support
recruitment and retention and strengthen employer brand.
- Improve employee work-life balance and reduce health & safety risks
such as long-hours working and associated fatigue-related issues
- Maintain compliance with Working Time regulations, legislation such as
the National Living Wage, ethical supplier audits and the handling of employee data under GDPR rules.
- Use Annualised Hours and Demand-Led Rostering systems to replace ‘precarious’
forms of employment (e.g. zero hour contracts) with full-time secure roles.
- Create simplified, modernised systems and processes to reduce administration and minimise risks.
The Seminar will provide delegates with an overview of approaches that support effective shift design and management; such as Demand-Led Rostering, Lean Employee Resourcing and Annualised Hours.
Our consultants will show how these systems can be used to effectively manage demand variability, such as seasonality or supply exceptions, such as holiday, absence or shut-downs.
The detail will be brought to life through engaging case studies on real world implementations from manufacturing organisations.
Other sessions will include practical exercises on shift pattern planning and how technology can be used to support the process.
How to book:
Delegate fee: £75 + VAT & Booking Fee (Total cost £96.44)
Click here to book your place online
If you have any questions, or would prefer to pay via invoice, please call 0161 720 5050 or email email@example.com