With Emergency Services organisations facing budget pressures and staffing shortages, ensuring crewing levels
accurately reflect demand is essential.
That’s why we’ve launched Roster Review Clinics - an opportunity for you to confidentially discuss your resourcing patterns with
our highly experienced team.
Our specialist consultants have supported roster reviews across the Emergency Services and can provide initial insight and guidance on a range of issues including:
- Managing winter pressures through improving response times and productivity to support service levels.
- Supporting employee health, wellbeing & work life balance (e.g. improving utilisation rates while on shift, strengthening meal break and relief policies and providing more predictable finish times).
- Cutting overtime & reducing reliance on goodwill.
- Managing the impact of legislation & regulation change (e.g. Ambulance Response Programme).
- Reducing the complexity & administrative burden (e.g. shift changes, holiday & absence management).
Roster Review Clinics will be hosted at our offices in the heart of Manchester city centre and throughout the UK.
Each session will include a welcome briefing, an hour long 1-2-1 confidential consultation, followed by a wrap-up and the offer of refreshments.
Places are limited so use the booking form below to secure your Roster Review Clinic session now.