Workforce Planning Masterclass
This is the UK’s leading event focused on how to design, implement and manage shift patterns.
The event will be invaluable for anyone looking to:
• Boost productivity, improve customer service, eliminate overtime and reduce reliance on agency workers.
- Use Annualised Hours and Demand-Led Rostering systems to replace ‘precarious’ forms of employment (e.g. zero hour contracts) with full-time secure roles.
• Protect shift workers’ health, improve their work-life balance and create appealing patterns that support recruitment and retention.
• Manage the impact of Brexit by increasing workforce flexibility and responsiveness.
• Maintain compliance with Working Time regulations, legislation such as the National Living Wage and ethical supplier audits.
The day’s sessions will include:
- An overview of concepts such as Demand-Led Rostering, Lean Employee Resourcing and Annualised Hours that support effective shift design and management.
- Interactive practical exercises on shift pattern planning and how technology can be used to support the design process.
- Engaging case studies on real world implementation.
- Tips for effective management & continuous improvement.
Register your interest
Complete the form below to register your interest or alternatively you can call us on 0161 720 5050 for more information.