At Working Time Solutions, we’re committed to helping clients maximise the value delivered by our specialist workforce planning and management software.
For those looking to build their knowledge of shift pattern design and roster management, we host a wide range of educative and training events including WORK Suite® Software User Groups.
These free sessions provide managers and users of our software with valuable guidance, tips and short cuts that ensure they make the most of our powerful technology.
At the User Groups customers:
- best practice from WORK Suite® experts and peers
- new WORK Suite® features and updates
- other experienced WORK Suite® users to exchange ideas
- WORK Suite® developers and experienced Working Time experts
- ideas, work collaboratively and learn how to do more with WORK Suite®
The day generally consists of:
- Facilitated discussion - on the key challenges and opportunities driving use of WORK Suite®
- Interactive session - demonstrating solutions to the topics raised and providing guidance to enhance understanding of the software’s capabilities
- Software and services roadmap - highlighting the latest and forthcoming developments and features
- User feedback - discussing WORK Suite® and influencing the ongoing development of the software
- Networking and refreshments - a chance to build valuable relationships with other users and the Working Time Solutions team
If you are a customer and would like to attend the next Software User Group please email email@example.com
If you would like to find out more about our WORK Suite® software, contact us now.