Few industries face the intense and sustained level of scrutiny that those operating in utilities find themselves under. This leads to a range of different workforce planning challenges and we understand that finding the best way forward can often be difficult.
That’s why we’d like to offer you a free of charge Workforce Optimisation Audit - an opportunity for you to confidentially discuss your situation with a highly experienced workforce planning and management consultant.
Our specialist consultants can provide initial insight and guidance on designing modernised shift patterns that match demand which will play a key role in supporting workforce renewal strategies and improving customer service levels.
The audit will include:
- A review of current working time practices
- Advice on how to boost efficiency levels through designing modernised shift patterns that align labour demand and supply
- Learnings on how optimised patterns help eliminate reliance on long hours and goodwill, leading to a reduction in employee stress and an improved work-life balance
- Advice on how shift patterns and rosters can be designed to be more flexible and appealing to millennials and Generation Z
- Information on the fatigue risk index