Utilities Workforce Optimisation Forum -
Innovation Transfer from Gas Networks
Date: Thursday 21st September 10.00 - 15.00
Location: The Studio, The Hive, 51 Lever Street, Manchester, M1 1FN
The Utilities Workforce Optimisation Forum will demonstrate how designing modernised shift patterns that match demand will play a key role in supporting workforce renewal strategies and improving customer service levels.
Why you should attend
For just £75*, you can acquire knowledge and practical tips from experts in the field of Working Time and gain valuable insights
from industry leaders who recently changed their resourcing models.
This event, which is taking place in Manchester, will be invaluable for anyone looking to:
- Improve customer service with a more responsive and efficient workforce
- Understand how improved ways of working can play a vital role in tackling the threat posed by skills shortages and attracting millennials and Generation Z - the workforce of the future
- Provide staff with more predictable working hours
- Boost productivity with rosters that ensure your workforce can be flexed at times of high demand and that quieter periods do not lead to wasteful over staffing
Format of the event
Introduction to Working Time - Improving customer service and efficiency through Customer led shift design
Round Table Consultancy Clinics
- Engaging case studies on real-world implementations
- Roster design walkthrough
- Industry pressures – Workforce Renewal, reduced funding from regulator, demand for efficiency and reduced cost to consumer – How can Workforce Optimisation Help?
How to book
* £75 & VAT & Booking Fee (Total cost £95.54)