Workforce Planning Masterclass Event
Tuesday 14th November - Manchester
Working Time Solutions' Workforce Planning Masterclass is the UK's leading event focused on how to design, implement and manage optimised and compliant shift patterns.
For just £75*, you can acquire knowledge and practical tips from experts in the field of Working Time and gain valuable insights from industry leaders who recently changed their resourcing models.
Click here to book your place.
The event will be invaluable for anyone looking to:
- Boost productivity, eliminate overtime and reduce reliance on agency workers
- Manage the impact of Brexit by increasing workforce flexibility and responsiveness.
- Use Annualised Hours and Demand-Led Rostering systems to replace 'precarious' forms of employment (e.g. zero hour contracts)
with full-time secure roles
- Protect shift workers' health, improve their work-life balance and create appealing patterns that support recruitment and
- Maintain compliance with Working Time regulations, legislation such as the National Living Wage and ethical supplier audits.
Format of the event
The masterclass will provide you with detailed insight into the best practice approach to designing, planning and maintaining optimal shift patterns and rosters. Through a mix of insight from working time specialists, interactive elements and cross-sector learnings, the masterclass will help you to explore the opportunities and challenges involved in the process.
Ceri Smart, Head of Resource Management and Lucy Manning, HR Business Manager at South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
Why you should attend
The Workforce Planning Masterclass is for organisations who want to learn about the substantial benefits they can enjoy when implementing new working time change strategies. Delegates will hear directly from major organisations who have themselves undertaken a change journey and will demonstrate how they saved millions of pounds in costs, increased their productivity and service levels and improved the work-life-balance of their workforce.
How to book
Click here for the online booking form. If you would prefer to pay by invoice please call 0161 720 5050 or email
email@example.com to arrange this.
Alternatively please complete the form below for more detailed information on the event.
* £75 & VAT & Booking Fee (Total cost £95.54) </