Employers with shift workers face a range of different challenges and we understand that finding the best way forward can often be difficult.
That’s why we’ve established Shift Planning Clinics - an opportunity for you to confidentially discuss your situation with our highly experienced team.
Our specialist consultants can provide initial insight and guidance on a range of issues including:
- Cutting overtime bills & reducing reliance on agency workers
- Improving workforce productivity & efficiency (e.g. reducing absence rates, tackling capacity issues, increasing asset utilisation).
- Managing the impact of legislation & regulation change (e.g. the living wage, Working Time compliance, regulator fines).
- Supporting employee health, wellbeing & work life balance (e.g. reducing overworking, balancing ‘unsociable’ hours, increasing flexibility).
- Changing legacy shift patterns & working practices (e.g. implementing annualised hours, post-merger/acquisition/TUPE standardising of shift patterns and T&Cs).
- Increasing flexibility & responsiveness (e.g. forecasting demand, scenario planning, contingency measures, supporting rapid growth).
- Reducing complexity & administrative burden (e.g. shift changes, holiday & absence management, weak ERP/T&A systems).
Shift Planning Clinics will take place every month in 2017 and will be hosted at our offices in the heart of Manchester city centre.
Each session will include a welcome briefing, an hour long 1-2-1 confidential consultation, followed by a wrap-up and the offer of refreshments.
Places are limited so use the booking form below to secure your Shift Planning Clinic session now.